Pipe Bender – Why purchase a pipe bender from Hines Bending?
From the first inquiry through the purchase, installation, training and ongoing support, choosing the correct model of a pipe bender and pipe bender tooling is of critical importance. With more pipe bender experience than any other firm worldwide, Hines Bending has helped companies determine which pipe bender will meet their exacting production needs. Here are the top reasons our customers purchase a pipe bender from Hines Bending.
- Global Customers. In nearly every continent, there are Hines tube benders. Customers love the fact that once they are installed, they are unstoppable. Our 300 NC, 600 NC and 800 NC pipe benders are recognized as industry workhorses.
- Repeat Customers. Many of our customers own more than one pipe bender. As their business expanded, we grew with them. They are part of our family and we take pride in their success.
- The OEM Advantage. Many of our competitors resell other brands of pipe benders so they have little influence on new innovations, whereas Hines Bending does. For example, for Greiner Industries, we lowered the platform to accommodate limited space. As a result of lowering the platform by 12 inches, production was increased 100%. Our dedicated team of engineers has been doing this for a long time. We do things right.
- Addressing a Changing Marketplace. Because we own the factory, we are able to bring new types and models of pipe benders to market very quickly. Our ability to recognize and integrate customer needs, means you will always be purchasing a state-of-the-art pipe bender.
- Unequalled Quality. Hines pipe benders are manufactured using the strongest, most durable steel, they are nearly twice the weight of a competitor’s model. But it is not just about the machine’s weight. Ask any of our customers. Hines pipe benders require very little maintenance. Rarely does something “break,” and when it does, we plot an immediate solution to fix it.
- Built with Non-Proprietary Parts. Because we build Hines pipe benders with non-proprietary parts, when something does go wrong, rather than waiting for us to overnight a part, we’ll track down the closest supplier so you can buy it direct. This eliminates the middle man, not only saving money, but ensuring the fastest service possible.
- Cost. Our pipe benders cost less than our competitors. Period. We keep our overhead low and pass those savings on to you. Additionally, we don’t “nickel and dime” you to death. We know what you need to be successful, and package accessories and features into the total price of the machine.
- Choice. At last count, we sell 34 different models of tube and pipe bender machines. Regardless of your need application or industry, chances are pretty good we can help you choose the best pipe bender.