Stainless Tube Bending – Hines Stainless Tube Bending Expertise
From the first inquiry through the purchase, installation, training and ongoing support, choosing the correct model of bender and tooling for stainless tube bending is of critical importance. With more bender experience than any other firm worldwide, Hines Bending has helped companies determine which bender will meet their exacting stainless tube bending production needs. Here are the top reasons our customers purchase a bender from Hines Bending for their stainless tube bending needs.
- Global Customers. In nearly every continent, there are Hines benders performing stainless tube bending. Customers love the fact that once benders are installed, they are unstoppable. Our 300 CNC-B, 600 CNC-B and 800 CNC-B stainless tube benders are recognized as industry workhorses. We stock most of these models for fast delivery.
- Repeat Customers. Many of our customers own more than one bender if they are performing stainless tube bending. As their business expanded, we grew with them. They are part of our family and we take pride in their success.
- The OEM Advantage. Many of our competitors resell other brands of benders for stainless tube bending so they have little influence on new innovations, whereas Hines Bending does. Our dedicated team of engineers has been doing this for a long time. We do things right.
- Addressing a Changing Marketplace. Because we own the factory, we are able to bring new types and models of benders to market very quickly. Our ability to recognize and integrate customer needs, means you will always be purchasing a state-of-the-art stainless tube bender.
- Unequalled Quality. Hines benders are manufactured using the strongest, most durable steel, they are nearly twice the weight of a competitor’s model. But it is not just about the machine’s weight. Ask any of our customers. Hines stainless tube benders require very little maintenance. Rarely does something “break,” and when it does, we plot an immediate solution to fix it.
- Built with Non-Proprietary Parts. Because we build Hines stainless tube benders with non-proprietary parts, when something does go wrong, rather than waiting for us to overnight a part, we’ll track down the closest supplier so you can buy it direct. This eliminates the middle man, not only saving money, but ensuring the fastest service possible.
- Cost. Our stainless tube benders cost less than our competitors. Period. We keep our overhead low and pass those savings on to you. Additionally, we don’t “nickel and dime” you to death. We know what you need to be successful, and package accessories and features into the total price of the machine.
- Choice. At last count, we sell 20 different models of stainless tube bending machines. Regardless of your need application or industry, chances are pretty good we can help you choose the best stainless tube bender.