Tube Bender – Why purchase a tube bender from Hines Bending?
From the first inquiry through the purchase, installation, training and ongoing support, choosing the correct model of a tube bender and tube bender tooling is of critical importance. With more than 50 years of tube bender experience, Hines Bending has helped companies determine which tube bender will meet their exacting production needs. Here are the top reasons our customers purchase a tube bender from Hines Bending.
- Global Customers. In nearly every continent, there are Hines tube benders. Customers love the fact that once they are installed, they are unstoppable. Our 300 CNC-B, 600 CNC-B and 800 CNC-B tube benders are recognized as industry workhorses.
- Repeat Customers. Many of our customers own more than one tube bender. As their business expanded, we grew with them. They are part of our family and we take pride in their success.
- The OEM Advantage. Many of our competitors resell other brands of tube benders so they have little influence on new innovations, whereas Hines Bending does. Our dedicated team of engineers has been doing this for a long time. We do things right.
- Addressing a Changing Marketplace. Because we own the factory, we are able to bring new types and models of tube benders to market very quickly. Our ability to recognize and integrate customer needs, means you will always be purchasing a state-of-the-art tube bender.
- Unequalled Quality. For starters, check the weight on the tube bender for which you have an interest. Because Hines tube benders are manufactured using the strongest, most durable steel, they are nearly twice the weight of a competitor’s model. But it is not just about the machine’s weight. Ask any of our customers. Hines tube benders require very little maintenance. Rarely does something “break,” and when it does, we plot an immediate solution to fix it.
- Built with Non-Proprietary Parts. Because we build Hines tube benders with non-proprietary parts, when something does go wrong, rather than waiting for us to overnight a part, we’ll track down the closest supplier so you can buy it direct. This eliminates the middle man, not only saving money, but ensuring the fastest service possible.
- Cost. Our tube benders cost less than our competitors. Period. We keep our overhead low and pass those savings on to you. Additionally, we don’t “nickel and dime” you to death. We know what you need to be successful, and package accessories and features into the total price of the machine.
- Choice. At last count, we sell 34 different models of tube and pipe bender machines. Regardless of your need application or industry, chances are pretty good we can help you choose the best tube bender.