If the 300 NC is our most popular numerically controlled bending machine, then the 300 CNC-B is our most popular computer numerically controlled bender. The 300 CNC-B is the choice of firms in the automotive industry that produce mid- to large exhaust systems needing 2” to 4” bends. With the flexibility to produce both production and custom parts, having a 300 CNC-B bending machine as part of your arsenal means you will quickly earn a hefty return on your investment.
Especially well suited for the automotive industry, the 300 CNC-B should be an integral part in your manufacturing stable.
300 CNC-B tube bender applications
The 300 CNC-B bender is extreme workhorse in the automotive, pipe and tube fabricating industries, i.e., for hydraulic lines.
If you need a machine or tooling quote, click here.
Return to home page to see additional tube benders.
FEATURES OF THE 300 CNC-B TUBE BENDER
- 12” CRT Touchable Panel (Digital 477)
- Simple input of machine parameters, DOB, DBB, POB (PLC-FX2N
- Memory capacity: 200 job storage, 6 bends per part
- Operational modes: jog, step and auto
- Self diagnosis: displays of fault source and remedies
- Identification of single bend from multi-bend part.
- Self option carriage use
- Safety auto prevention from bending operation when
last end section is too short
- Speed levels of DOB, DBB, and POB: 16 variable settings
- Repeatability precision: DOB/POB: 0.1deg; DBB: 0.1mm
- Resolution: DOB/POB: 0.1deg; DBB: 0.1mm
- Parameter preset resolution: DOB/POB: 0.1deg; DBB: 0.1mm
- Northman Directional Valves
- Preset of processing, i.e., with mandrel or without mandrel,
auto mandrel lubrication, speed levels of DOB, DBB, and
POB / Servo System – Series A, National (Japan)
- Pressure Die Holder
- Wiper Die Holder
- Overhead Tie Bar (Eliminates Die Deflection)
- Pressure Die Assist
- Servo Carriage Boost
- Panasonic Servo Motors
- Mandrel Lubricator
- Mandrel Extractor
- Mandrel Early Out Programmable
- Touch Screen (Proface America)
- Clockwise Rotation
ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE 300 CNC-B
- Capacity: 4 1/2” O.D.
- Maximum Feeding: 160 feet/minute
- Maximum POB: 20 r/min
- Standard Maximum Radius: 14 inch
- Maximum Bend Angle: 190 degrees
- Operating Pressure: 2000 psi/li>
- Reservoir Capacity: 165 U.S. Gallons
- Approximate Weight: 14500 lbs
- Approximate Dimensions: 19.5’ L x 4’ W x 4’ H
- Voltage: 220 volt/440/3 Phase 60 Hz, 50 Hz optional
- Bend angle accuracy +/-: 0.1 degree
- Bend arm speed: 3 rpm
- Maximum tube length over mandrel: 9 1/2 ft
- Motor: 20HP
PRICING FOR THE 300 CNC-B TUBE BENDER
- Please call for a quote.
- Ask about pricing outside of the U.S.
- Review Warranty, Terms + Conditions
- Availability: IMMEDIATE
TUBE BENDER APPLICATIONS FOR THE 300 CNC-B
- Stainless Bends on a Mandrel 300 CNC-B Bender.
- 3” x 1D exhaust parts with Aluminized Steel.
- Mandrel Bending Machine 300 CNC-B.
- Stainless Steel aircraft exhaust parts using a 300 NC TUBE BENDER.