If you are an executive or manager of a petro chemical or power plant and you are evaluating options to control costs, eliminate downtime and improve quality, then a 300 NC-P bender should be on your radar to purchase. With heavy duty construction, the 300 NC-P Bending Machine has established itself as the bender of choice by many facilities around the globe. Its user friendly operation means you will be able to easily “in source” your bending production, lowering costs and improving quality.
Empirically, the 300 NC-P bender has established itself as the bender of choice by many power plant facilities around the globe.
300 NC-P tube bender applications
The 300 NC-P bender is used exclusively in the petro chemical and the electrical power plant industries.
If you need a machine or tooling quote, click here.
Return to home page to see additional tube benders.
FEATURES OF THE 300 NC-P TUBE BENDER
- Hydraulic Manifolds Interchangeable (Parker, Vickers, etc.)
- Solid Machined Steel Bend Arms
- Easy Touch Screen Operation
- Includes All Die Holders
- Operator Safety Features
- Manifold Style Hydraulic and High Pressure Filter
- Pressure Die Holder
- Wiper Die Holder
- Overhead Tie Bar (Eliminates Die Deflection)
- Foot Pedal Operation
- Pressure Die Assist
- Pressure Die Assist Rear Support Roller
- Mandrel Rod SAE Thread Supplied (1)
- Mandrel Lubricator
- Mandrel Extractor
- Mandrel Early Out Programmable
- PLC Controller – Mitsubishi FX2N Stores 200 Jobs – 6 bends/job
- Touch Screen (Proface America)
- Tube Piece Counter
- Clockwise Rotation
- Dual Stage Pump Hydraulic System
ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE 300 NC-P
- Capacity: 3 1/2” O.D. x .50 Wall
- Standard Maximum Radius: 12 inch
- Maximum Bend Angle: 190 degrees
- Bend Angle Accuracy (+ / -): 0.1 degree
- Bend Arm Speed: 1.5 RPM
- Motor: 40 HP
- Operating Pressure: 2000 psi
- Reservoir Capacity: 240 US gallons
- Approximate Weight: 17000lbs
- Approximate Dimensions: 16′ L x 7′ W x 6′ H
- Voltage: 440/480/3 Phase/60Hz
- Rear Boost
PRICING FOR THE 300 NC-P TUBE BENDER
- Please call for a quote.
- Ask about pricing outside of the U.S.
- Review Warranty, Terms + Conditions
- Availability: IMMEDIATE
TUBE BENDER APPLICATIONS FOR THE 300 NC-P
- Carbon Steel Serpentine boiler tube.
- Pacificorp using 300 NC-P for boiler tube.
- San Juan Power uses a 300 NC-HB-P.
- Carbon Steel Power boiler tube.