If your company needs a bending machine that can produce multiple, heavy wall bends, then the 800 CNC-B bender is for you.
The 800 CNC-B produces very large bends up to 6.625” O.D. Most importantly, the 800 CNC-B eliminates the need to weld parts together. As a result, costly X-rays are eliminated. And eliminating the need to weld or X-ray parts means you can deliver high performance parts while keeping costs contained.
The 800 CNC-B bender’s cost saving attributes means you will be able to deliver parts at or below your competitor’s prices, a real leg-up in a highly competitive marketplace.
800 CNC-B tube bender applications
The 800 CNC-B bender is used for commercial refrigeration units, large truck parts, bellow, expansion and joint bending.
If you need a machine or tooling quote, click here.
Return to home page to see additional tube benders.
FEATURES OF THE 800 CNC-B TUBE BENDER
- 12” CRT Touchable Panel (Digital 477)
- Simple input of machine parameters, DOB, DBB, POB (PLC-FX2N
- Memory capacity: 200 job storage, 6 bends per part
- Operational modes: jog, step and auto
- Self diagnosis: displays of fault source and remedies
- Identification of single bend from multi-bend part.
- Self option carriage use
- Safety auto prevention from bending operation when
last end section is too short
- Speed levels of DOB, DBB, and POB: 16 variable settings
- Repeatability precision: DOB/POB: 0.1deg; DBB: 0.1mm
- Resolution: DOB/POB: 0.1deg; DBB: 0.1mm
- Parameter preset resolution: DOB/POB: 0.1deg; DBB: 0.1mm
- Northman Directional Valves
- Preset of processing, i.e., with mandrel or without mandrel,
auto mandrel lubrication, speed levels of DOB, DBB, and
POB / Servo System – Series A, National (Japan)
- Pressure Die Holder
- Wiper Die Holder
- Overhead Tie Bar (Eliminates Die Deflection)
- Pressure Die Assist
- Servo Carriage Boost
- Panasonic Servo Motors
- Mandrel Lubricator
- Mandrel Extractor
- Mandrel Early Out Programmable
- Touch Screen (Proface America)
- Clockwise Rotation
ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE 800 CNC-B
- Capacity: 6.625” O.D. x .562 Wall
- Maximum POB: 20 r/min
- Standard Maximum Radius: 18 inch
- Maximum Bend Angle: 190 degrees
- Operating Pressure: 2500 psi/li>
- Reservoir Capacity: 325 U.S. Gallons
- Approximate Weight: 38000 lbs
- Approximate Dimensions: 29’ L x 5’ W x 4’ H
- Voltage: 440/480/3 Phase
- Bend angle accuracy +/-: 0.1 degree
- Bend arm speed: 1 rpm
- Maximum tube length over mandrel: 12 ft
- Motor: 50HP
PRICING FOR THE 800 CNC-B TUBE BENDER
- Please call for a quote.
- Ask about pricing outside of the U.S.
- Review Warranty, Terms + Conditions
- Availability: IMMEDIATE
TUBE BENDER APPLICATIONS FOR THE 800 CNC-B
- Example of a Stainless Steel Bellow using an 800 CNC-B.
- Left view of 800 CNC-B producing Stainless Steel 6” by 1D Bellow.
- 800 CNC-B producing Stainless Steel 6” by 1D Bellow.
- 800 CNC-B Hines Bender in use on manufacturing floor.