1420 Induction Bender Applications
The 1420 Induction Bender is perfect for:
- Thermal or nuclear power plants
- Oil and gas (onshore and offshore pipelines)
- Highway billboards
- Structure construction
- Solar companies
If you need a machine or tooling quote, click here.
Return to home page to see additional tube benders.
STANDARD FEATURES OF THE 1420 INDUCTION BENDER
- All functions electrically and hydraulically controlled.
- Dual Hydraulic Systems.
- Touch screen displays bend degree. Stops the machine when arriving to the preset degree value.
- Easily accessible transformer.
- Tube support included.
- Operator panel included.
- Electrical requirements per requisition. All available.
- Adjustable power.
- The output voltage fluctuation is within +/- 1% even if the input power voltage fluctuates +/- 10%. This keeps temperature consistent inside the inductor during the heating process.
- Built-in surge protection.
- Phase locking is employed to track frequency so that inverter operates safely and efficiently.
- Start-up at zero voltage. No amperage draw.
- All parameters are pre-set at factory. No need to recalibrate.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE 1420 INDUCTION BENDER
- Max O.D. x Wall (mm) – 1420 x 35
- Min O.D. (mm) – 426
- Maximum Bend Angle: 180 degrees
Range (mm) – 1200-7100
Min (R/D) – 3
- Max Main Cylinder Stroke (M) – 10
- Induction Power
Type (KGPS) – 1000
Power (KW) – 1000
Frequency (KHz) – 0.8 to 1
- Bend Speed (mm/sec) – 0.3 to 3
- Rear Clamp Speed (M/min) – 1.5
- Rear Clamp Back (M/min) – 2
- System Pressure (mpa) – 16
- Machine CL Height (M) – 2
- Overall Dimensions (M) – 27 x 11 x 4.2
- Machine Weight (tons) – 135