If you need to bend extremely heavy pipe or very large outside diameter (O.D.) bends, then the 600 CNC-B Bending Machine is your only choice. The 600 CNC-B’s ability to bend up to 6” O.D. produces consistently high quality, extremely heavy wall parts. Its “heavy duty” nature means you will be able to tackle virtually any job or any size and any O.D. without hesitation.
A relentless workhorse, the 600 CNC-B bender delivers the toughest of all bending jobs: extremely heavy pipe.
600 CNC-B tube bender applications
The 600 CNC-B bender is widely utilized in the automotive industry – for truck steps, truck stacks and axle frames – the aircraft and shipbuilding industries.
If you need a machine or tooling quote, click here.
Return to home page to see additional tube benders.
FEATURES OF THE 600 CNC-B TUBE BENDER
- 12” CRT Touchable Panel (Digital 477)
- Simple input of machine parameters, DOB, DBB, POB (PLC-FX2N
- Memory capacity: 200 job storage, 6 bends per part
- Operational modes: jog, step and auto
- Self diagnosis: displays of fault source and remedies
- Identification of single bend from multi-bend part.
- Self option carriage use
- Safety auto prevention from bending operation when
last end section is too short
- Speed levels of DOB, DBB, and POB: 16 variable settings
- Repeatability precision: DOB/POB: 0.1deg; DBB: 0.1mm
- Resolution: DOB/POB: 0.1deg; DBB: 0.1mm
- Parameter preset resolution: DOB/POB: 0.1deg; DBB: 0.1mm
- Northman Directional Valves
- Preset of processing, i.e., with mandrel or without mandrel,
auto mandrel lubrication, speed levels of DOB, DBB, and
POB / Servo System – Series A, National (Japan)
- Pressure Die Holder
- Wiper Die Holder
- Overhead Tie Bar (Eliminates Die Deflection)
- Pressure Die Assist
- Servo Carriage Boost
- Panasonic Servo Motors
- Mandrel Lubricator
- Mandrel Extractor
- Mandrel Early Out Programmable
- Touch Screen (Proface America)
- Clockwise Rotation
ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE 600 CNC-B
- Capacity: 5.5″ OD x .300 Wall
- Maximum Feeding: 3 feet/minute
- Maximum POB: 20 r/min
- Standard Maximum Radius: 18 inch
- Maximum Bend Angle: 190 degrees
- Operating Pressure: 2300psi
- Reservoir Capacity: 275 US gallons
- Approximate Weight: 26000lbs
- Approximate Dimensions: 24′ L x 7′ W x 6′ H
- Voltage: 440/480/3 Phase
- Bend angle accuracy +/-: 0.1 degree
- Bend arm speed: 2 rpm
- Maximum tube length over mandrel: 14 ft
- Motor: 40HP
PRICING FOR THE 600 CNC-B TUBE BENDER
- Please call for a quote.
- Ask about pricing outside of the U.S.
- Review Warranty, Terms + Conditions
- Availability: IMMEDIATE
TUBE BENDER APPLICATIONS FOR THE 600 CNC-B
- Rack parts using a Hines Mandrel Bender 600 CNC-B.