Do you have an auto or truck repair facility that is regularly outsourcing all of your exhaust bending jobs? Having the right exhaust bender cannot only save you tons of money but it can generate additional income too. Next time you find yourself looking for an exhaust bender for sale, call Hines Bending Systems. We are the industry leaders when it comes to manufacturing tube benders, pipe benders, and induction benders. If you are looking for the most trustworthy company that has an Exhaust Metal Bender for Sale look no further than Hines Bending!
Since 1975 Hines Bending Systems has been assisting a wide variety of clientele with any and all of their bending machine requirements. Our headquarters are located in sunny Southwest Florida but we proudly offer our services worldwide. Satisfying our customers is the top priority and there isn’t much we won’t do including training your employees on most new machine purchases. Our industry-leading warranties and US-based support easily set us apart from tube bending machines purchased overseas. Be wary when purchasing from an unreputable source like answering an eBay or craigslist ad for “exhaust bender for sale”. We are here to answer any of your questions 365 days a year and even have after-hours emergency contacts available.
Now that you know a little more about who we are let’s circle back to automotive exhaust bender for sale. We have a complete line of CNC tube benders that are a perfect fit for any shop. The 600 CNC Tube Bender is the workhorse that can easily meet the demands of producing large volumes of product at the highest quality. Adding more profitability back to any jobs that require an exhaust bending machine. Having this tool in your shop will save time by not having to outsource and save a lot of money with its ease of use.
The 600 CNC Tube Bender comes equipped with everything you need to get started with any type of exhaust bending job.
FEATURES OF THE 600 CNC-B TUBE BENDER
- Preset of processing, i.e., with mandrel or without mandrel, auto mandrel lubrication, speed levels of DOB, DBB, and POB / Servo System – Series A, National (Japan)
- Northman Directional Valves
- Parameter preset resolution: DOB/POB: 0.1deg; DBB: 0.1mm
- Resolution: DOB/POB: 0.1deg; DBB: 0.1mm
- Repeatability precision: DOB/POB: 0.1deg; DBB: 0.1mm
- Speed levels of DOB, DBB, and POB: 16 variable settings
- Safety auto prevention from bending operation when the last end section is too short
- Self-option carriage use
- Identification of single bend from multi-bend part.
- Self-diagnosis: displays of fault source and remedies
- Operational modes: jog, step, and auto
- Memory capacity: 200 job storage, 6 bends per part
- Simple input of machine parameters, DOB, DBB, POB (PLC-FX3U series Mitsubishi)
- 12” CRT Touchable Panel (Digital 477)
- Clockwise Rotation
- Touch Screen (Proface America)
- Mandrel Early Out Programmable
- Mandrel Extractor
- Mandrel Lubricator
- Panasonic Servo Motors
- Servo Carriage Boost
- Pressure Die Assist
- Overhead Tie Bar (Eliminates Die Deflection)
- Wiper Die Holder
- Pressure Die Holder
ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE 600 CNC-B
- Motor: 40HP
- Maximum tube length over mandrel: 14 ft
- Bend arm speed: 2 rpm
- Bend angle accuracy +/-: 0.1 degree
- Voltage: 440/480/3 Phase
- Approximate Dimensions: 24′ L x 7′ W x 6′ H
- Approximate Weight: 26000lbs
- Reservoir Capacity: 275 US gallons
- Operating Pressure: 2300psi
- Maximum Bend Angle: 190 degrees
- Standard Maximum Radius: 18 inch
- Maximum POB: 20 r/min
- Maximum Feeding: 33 feet/minute
- Capacity: 5.5″ OD x.300 Wall
The 600 CNC-B benders is embraced within the automotive industry for its durability and reliability. Common uses besides exhaust tube bending are for truck steps, side rails, truck stacks, and axle frames. Great for making custom effects and is also widely used in the shipbuilding and aircraft industry.
When you find your shop in need of bending heavy-duty pipe with a large outside diameter (O.D) bends, then the 600 CNC Tube Bender is perfectly suited to meet your demands. The 600 CNC Tube Bend has the capability to bend up to 5.5 inches outside diameter at a consistent quality and its ability to produce high volume is unparalleled. Tackling any heavy-duty bending job without delay is made easier with a Hines Bending Machine.
Hines Bending Systems are designed and built to last for decades of heavy use thus increasing your profitable production. For more information about getting an exhaust bender for sale contact one of our experienced reps today.